Venitian Festival

This weekend we had a great group of friends come down for the weekend.  We grilled, we swam, we watched fireworks go bam.  We even got in a little sailing in before everyone got there.  


The Typhoon is a great fun boat but when you have a crowd over it is little.  Here are a few things I do to make things a bit more comfortable.  

1st I raise the boom at the mast.  This adds a good deal of extra head room for everyone.

Second get out the cushions.


3rd I close up the scuppers more than 3 people on board and we all get soggy toes.

4th I set up the cabin.  To do this I pull out the compression post and put the v berth board back in so the kids will have more room to play.  Let the party begin.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Building a Spinnaker Sock DIY

Main sail rigging

A removable compression post