As we move from beer can racer to weekend cruiser there are a few things we are working to add to the boat. First off we are looking to fill out the galley. The boat is equipped with a sink and water tank. So our thoughts are we need is a way to make some coffee. So I picked up this sweet german made alcohol stove. Off course it needs a little work. I pulled it apart and replaced all the o-rings and seal. An afternoon well spent to ensure a safe working stove.
Frame Cleaned up.
Many of the seals were pretty hard and dried out from sitting.
Packings for the valves were the trickiest part.
Time for re-assembly.
One burner is a go.
Flame on two burners.
Hot coffee in 10 minutes or less. Yeah, alcohol burns hot.