Simple boat simple motor

I've been watching the big boats all around the marina.  The boat yard is a bustle with activity once again as everyone pulls their boats to winterize for the season.  

The Typoon remains so easy.  Last weekend I winterized my motor in under 10 minutes.  I drained the gear lube and refilled it with fresh lube for the spring.  Fogged the 1 cylinder and poured a bit of fuel stabilizer into the tank.  Fast easy simple.  I still need to get the tarp over the cockpit but I've been on and off the boat a few times getting measurements for a few winter projects to come.   I have to put the kitchen back together in this new house first.  Love the thrill that has come with moving to a new home but it is taking away from the boat time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Building a Spinnaker Sock DIY

Main sail rigging

A removable compression post