Mast Dropsy

  Friday the Kraken was pulled for the season.  Tower Marine did a great job spraying off the bottom and acid washing the calcium deposits off the water line.  This winter season, I'll be storing with Tower again. They have placed me in a nice little spot in back this year. Between an abandoned Catalina 30 and "Lilly Pad" a floating home. Saturday I striped down the sails and BB helped me lower the mast.  I started to tarp it off but have a bit to do still before I finally close her up for the season.


Sails off.


Remove lower shrouds and loosen the uppers and back stay .

I pull the pin move to the back of the boat and First mate BB lowers it right into my hands easy as can be.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Building a Spinnaker Sock DIY

Main sail rigging

A removable compression post