1st a good cleaning.
The boat was pretty messy but the inside was really bad. Full of Mud Douber nests. Yeah these nasty little guys. Luckily there weren't too many adults. Basically, the entire boat was emptied out. I went through and pulled down the nests and vacuumed them all out. Then I pulled out the garden hose and sprayed out the entire boat stem to stern. It's pretty tight getting in the back of the boat under the seats and spraying inside the fiberglass liners. When we where kids we squeezed in and out of my Uncles Cape Dory Typhoon this way all winter long not a second thought. ... I've grown some since then.
A Tight Fit.
Cleaned out and Drying.
Wasp nest free even in the bilge.