This is one of the finest Typhoons and well-documented vessels you will find. Kraken is no dry rot trailer trotter. We sail her 1-2 times per week during the summer season. This boat has seen exceptional care since being re-commissioned in 2012. You can read all about the little tweaks and tunes at http://bristol-blue.blogspot.com/ Polished Brass and Gleaming Teak this boat gets compliments every time someone walks by on the dock. You will be hard pressed to find another Typhoon as well equipped and ready to sail today.
- Cape Dory Typhoon
- Name "Kraken"
- Year: 1978
- Current Price: US $7500 obo
- Located in Saugatuck/Douglas, MI
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Engine/Fuel Type: Long Shaft Evinrude outboard 7.5 hp
- Full Keel Bottom reconditioned 2012
- Draft 2'6"
100% Hallett (Excellent condition)
Spinnaker sheet lines