Sunday, June 19, 2016

Fuel Issues

So the motor has been running a bit rough this season.  It's been working but last Thursday when we went out on our date sail it was sputtering more than I liked.  So this weekend I pulled the motor and brought it home.   

 I started by checking the fuel line all the way back to the tank. 

Then I moved on to the carburetor.  I pulled it off and took it apart and I found the float was sticking.  A bit of carb cleaner, and I put it all back together.

Driveway bucket trials.

Sea trials, we're ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 days until launch puzzling it together.

This boat is a 1976 Mirage over the years it has had three previous owners making me the 4th. Today I'm starting the work of rigging he...