This weekend I went down to the boat, pulled off the last of the gear, and put in the rest of the mast braces for winter. This year, I figured out that my bar clamps work really nicely for rafters. To bad I only have 3 of them so I used a few other boards and scraps I have laying around.
|Rafter Clamp Brace|
|Plastic molding arch over the hatch|
|Aft mast supports|
I have found it important to be sure to clean out the drain holes along the toe rails. Little leaves like these can clog them up and allow water/and ice to build up on the deck.
Finally, I cover it all up with a tarp or two
|Rear view covered|
|Final cover up note the bar clamp sticking out.|