Not Dead just Christmas shopping.

I know it has been a while since I've posted.  Just checking in before Christmas.

 I stopped down and checked out the boat today.  Cover is still on and things are looking good inside and out.  A few people have asked about the boom tent project.  I took a look at it but have not started it yet.  It has been pretty crazy at work so it is on the back burner for now.  I'm hopping to get the material and get started in January.  Well that or the half hull project will get started in January just depends on my mood I guess.  That's about it for now, back to finishing up that Christmas shopping.  Merry Christmas to all you reading.  I'll likely not blog again until after Christmas unless I get out on the ice boat.  


Here's a tip if you are looking for something for your lady check out.  My wife's shop

Third Coast Soaps: hand crafted, nut free soaps and body butters: 

Her stuff is super good just don't try eating it like this guy she works with did.... Soap not fudge.


Comments

  1. I guess this year you've got your dory at a boat yard as opposed to the back yard? I still have not heard a peep from the Sailors Tailor about my custom cover! Started the journey in September....unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Building a Spinnaker Sock DIY

Main sail rigging

A removable compression post