Initial Blog Post We Made it Home.

Hi all.  We have purchased a new to us Cape Dory Typhoon.  It's a bit of a fixer upper. This is her straight from Illinois full of Mud Dobber nests and all.  Lucky thing my wife (see stranger than fiction) went into the hospital or I might have never found it.  Seems I'm always buying a boat while or right after she gets out of the hospital.





A lot has happened since this picture and I hope to have time to start updating this blog soon.  

Here are the basics. This is a 1978 Cape Dory Typhoon Weekender.  For all the specs and some history on the Typhoon you can check out this link.   It's late so I'll get working on more updates later. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Building a Spinnaker Sock DIY

Main sail rigging

A removable compression post